Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanks for the good words and ideas Trudy. I stepped from KPS to AARE - not sure we do em cheek to cheek next time but it meant that Bridget, Matthew and Rob could be part of the KPS gig given their participation in AARE. I like the idea of doing some of this intensively online but working out when that might be could be tricky. All we can do is try eh? There is also the option of a virtual conf. with video links. A few options there.

Re membership of this blog. I set it up originally with Trudy, Carmel, Leonie to see how it might be used. I was not going to broadcast it to the list until we'd worked out what was best, if it was worth doing etc. I am very keen to move from single authored spaces, even if the words are coming from others. There are a number of options that might be explored. One is to stay with this one blog and add members who can write to it. There is a limit in size before it is charged I understand. Don't know what it is. The other way to go would be encourage folk to set up their own individual blogs and then respond to each other's blog via links. Something to mull eh?

1 comment:

Trudy said...

I had thought about setting up my own blog but then thought 1. I may not write often enough to justify it and 2. it might be messy for others to navigate across spaces. At least this way its all in one area. Anyway we can "suck it and see" and who knows what will grow from it. For some strange reason I love getting into these spaces and can't wait to see what others say in response to a posted idea. I guess once an extravert always an extravert. Going to have a close sqiz at the Gatto stuff again I think there might be things there that could inspire Allies folk.